By Andrew, on Mon, Aug 20, 2012
Be a college representative for Jay Peak Resort.
WE WANT YOU
- Loves skiing/riding at Jay Peak
- Is outgoing and enthusiastic
- Is self-motivated
- Is responsible and reliable
- Routinely post materials provided by Jay Peak to inform student body of upcoming events and prices. We recommend doing this both on and off campus.
- Consistently host a table each week during college pass sales, offer students information and opportunities to purchase a pass. Jay Peak will provide materials.
- Update Jay Peak sales team on the number of upcoming events where Jay Peak could be involved.
- Attend events on campus sponsored by Jay Peak.
- Personally organize events on campus.
- Seek out opportunities to advertise on campus (school paper, Facebook, movie premiers, mass emailing, Twitter, mail boxes, radio, club meetings, promotion table in student union, etc.)
- Identify area business and brands that we can partner with.
- Stay in weekly contact with the Jay Peak College Rep Coordinator, provide a weekly update on events attended, progress of sales and general vibe on campus
- Accurately maintain a record of pass sales and inventory of supplies.
HOW TO APPLY
The College Rep Application along with an informational handout are attached to this post.
- Download the application attached to this blog post
- Write us a cover letter and attach it with the application
- Send application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org