Weddings at Jay Peak
Jay Peak puts as much heart and soul into planning your big day as you do. We look forward to planning your memorable wedding weekend in one of our beautiful venues, and facilitating all the fun activities to make the weekend everything you imagine it to be. Get married at an elevation of 4000 feet or choose a more down-to-Earth venue like our garden valley pond, with stunning views up the mountain and down the valley. Whatever you choose, we will make your day.
Whether you choose to be on top of the world at our Elevation 4000 summit with stunning views of the Green Mountains, or take in the serene view from the Garden Valley Pond the natural beauty makes a stunning backdrop for all your family photos. Perched on a knoll above the golf-course you can experience outstanding northeast valley views in The Clubhouse Barn with traditional post and beam construction and wide open side doors that offer a rustic feel for an almost outdoor ceremony.
Jay Peak offers a number of unique reception locations to accommodate guest lists ranging from 50 to 250 people. Choose from our signature locations for the ultimate reception:
- Contemporary style Foeger Ballroom at the Hotel Jay Conference Center (max 250 guests).
- On the golf course in our Clubhouse Tent (max 150 guests).
- In our newly renovated International Room that boasts vaulted ceilings and exposed beams to create a perfect balance of rustic elegance (max 175 guests).
- For smaller parties our the new Stateside Hotel may be a great way to host a county dance party in The Bullwheel bar (max 100 guests) or a casual intimate brunch or dinner at Howie’s Restaurant (max 80 guests).
Need more information? Get all the details on our CEREMONY & RECEPTION SITES.
Rates & Packages
As part of your once in a lifetime day, we offer a variety of menu packages for all budgets. Our incredible team brings years of experience and knowledge to your wedding day and will be there for you from start to finish. We will listen to what is important to you and help you make your dream wedding a reality.
With menu options ranging from $36-$70 per person, we can accomodate all wedding styles and budgets.
You can expect the following amenities included in your wedding packages here at Jay Peak:
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, dishware, glassware and flatware
- Bar set up, bartending staff and servers
- Dance floor
- A one-on-one professional Event Planner to assist you from start to finish
- Complimentary parking and on-site shuttles
- Discounted lodging and activity packages for all your guests. Check out all our LODGING OPTIONS.
All packages include a complimentary stay for the bride and groom on their wedding night.
We also offer a variety of wedding packages and on-site bridal consultations at Taiga Spa. Here are details on all of our BRIDAL TREATMENTS.
World class skiing and riding, our Nordic Center, an award winning Championship Golf Course, Vermont's only aerial Tram, Vermont's only indoor waterpark - The Pump House, our indoor skating arena - the Ice Haus, Taiga Spa, and soon a rec center including indoor climbing and an independant movie theatre. Everything you need to make yours the best wedding of the season.
To start your wedding planning at Jay Peak, please contact the Wedding Sales Team at 802-988-2765 or email@example.com.