Meetings and Conferences
Planning a Holiday Event?
Let us do the work. Jay Peak Resort has 4 full service restaurants, 6 bars and multiple event venues with extensive catering menus to host any type of Holiday party. Special corporate lodging rates with discounts up to 25% for your guests when you book your Holiday Party.
- Make it a family friendly event and incorporate a Kids Party so your employees can truly have the night off.
- Book your Holiday Party with a lodging package before September 30, 2016 and each of your guests will receive a Jay Peak gift upon arrival.
- Call Katy Kavanagh at 802-327-2519 or Erica Wilson at 802-327-2189 today to book your Holiday Party.
*Holiday Special offer effective November 2016 –January 2017. Subject to availability.*
January 2017 Midweek Conference Special
Want to plan a meeting that isn’t just about the meeting? Jay Peak Resort, located in Northern Vermont, offers scenic views, a relaxing environment, and authentic Vermont charm. It is an experience your organization is sure to benefit from long after you leave. Offering professional growth and personal renewal to your attendees, Jay Peak specializes in corporate retreats, meetings and conferences, Holiday Parties and employee reward programs.
Mid-week conference packages January 2017
- King Room, Sunday - Thursday
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for each attendee
- Meeting Room Rental
- $199.00 US funds/per person per day
- 15% attendee discount at Taiga Spa (by appointment based on availability)
- 20% Discount for your employees on Waterpark and Lift tickets
- Book Before October 28, 2016 and get a ½ hour welcome party with 1 drink and a Vermont cheeseboard for your group.
Hotel Jay & Conference Center
The Jay Peak staff are veterans at catering to corporate groups. With the opening of the New Hotel Jay and Conference Center in March of 2012, the resort is now home to over 36,000 sq. ft. of event space. Plus, we provide new and upscale accommodation for up to 600 people. We will custom tailor a package to meet the needs of your event. Our attention to detail ensures everything runs seamlessly and our goal is to make you look good.
The new Conference Center at the Hotel Jay offers:
- Almost 8,000 sq. ft.
- State of the art audio-visual systems (provided by PSAV)
- Seven private event spaces, plus conference lobby
- The Foeger Ball Room features a maximum capacity of 425 guests (three connected rooms)
- The Pepin Rooms features two connected rooms with seating up to 50 people
- The Haynes features seating for up to 130 guests (with connected private terrace)
- The Valhalla Room (executive board room style, with private balcony, seating up to 49)
- The Pump House Indoor Waterpark
- Aerial Tram rides
- Golf tournaments
- Private skating parties
- Curling lessons
- Skiing & riding
- Guided snowshoe tours
- Nordic skiing
Food and Beverage
Jay Peak offers a huge selection of dining options.
For more information please contact Erica Wilson or Katy Kavanagh, Conference Sales Managers at (802) 988-2765 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.