Meetings and Conferences
MIDWEEK MEETING SPECIAL
Book your 2-night midweek summer retreat for summer 2016 before April 30, 2016 and receive automatic savings of:
- Up to 40% discount on lodging
- 50% off audio visual
- 50% of venue space
Plus for groups of 50 or more get your choice of one of the following amenities:
- Tram ride for all attendees
- Jay Peak amenity in-room for all attendees
- One coffee break during the meeting
MUST BOOK BY APRIL 30TH, 2016.
Lodging discounts are subject to availability. Tram rides are available based on operating schedule, weather permitting.
For more information please contact Erica Wilson or Katy Kavanagh at (802) 988-2765 or email at email@example.com.
Hotel Jay & Conference Center
The Jay Peak staff are veterans at catering to corporate groups. With the opening of the New Hotel Jay and Conference Center in March of 2012, the resort is now home to over 36,000 sq. ft. of event space. Plus, we provide new and upscale accommodation for up to 600 people. We will custom tailor a package to meet the needs of your event. Our attention to detail ensures everything runs seamlessly and our goal is to make you look good.
The new Conference Center at the Hotel Jay offers:
- Almost 8,000 sq. ft.
- State of the art audio-visual systems (provided by PSAV)
- Seven private event spaces, plus conference lobby
- The Foeger Ball Room features a maximum capacity of 425 guests (three connected rooms)
- The Pepin Rooms features two connected rooms with seating up to 50 people
- The Haynes features seating for up to 130 guests (with connected private terrace)
- The Valhalla Room (executive board room style, with private balcony, seating up to 49)
- The Pump House Indoor Waterpark
- Aerial Tram rides
- Golf tournaments
- Private skating parties
- Curling lessons
- Skiing & riding
- Guided snowshoe tours
- Nordic skiing
Food and Beverage
Jay Peak offers a huge selection of dining options.
For more information please contact Erica Wilson or Katy Kavanagh, Conference Sales Managers at (802) 988-2765 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.