37th Annual George Syrovatka Ski RaceView/Hide Photos
This season marks our 37th annual ski race to benefit Leukemia research. Help us keep this tradition alive by showing your support on race day. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Dual slalom on Lower Can-Am
- 10 and under
- Registration: 8:00- 9:00 AM in Stateside Day Lodge
- Course Inspection: 9:00- 10:00 AM
- Mandatory Safety Meeting- Top of course (Lower Can-Am) 10:15 AM
- Start of Race: 10:30 AM
- Post race apres party with awards and a raffle to help benefit the fight against Leukemia.
Stateside Base Lodge & Lower Can-Am
Sat, Mar 25, 2017 - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
|Contact Name||Luke Sussdorff|