15th Annual Mountain Mardi Gras
This will be our 15th annual Mountain Mardi Gras. Check out the details below for the music events and food specials (a good portion of which are free) lined up for March 3rd-5th, 2017.
Thursday, March 2nd
- Oyster Shucking at the Tower Bar- 4:00- 6:00 PM. $1.50 an oyster.
Friday, March 3rd
- Guest Welcome Party- 4:00- 7:00 PM in the Bullwheel Bar at Stateside with live music from the band, Swimmer. Click HERE for details.
- Late Night Splash: 21+ Only. 10:15 PM- Midnight in the Pump House Indoor Waterpark. Click HERE for details.
Saturday, March 4th
- Skimo East Randonnee Race- click HERE for details.
- Live Apres Music from The Funky Crustaceans: 4:00- 7:00 PM in the Bullwheel bar at Stateside
Sunday, March 5th
Annual Hope on The Slopes | This event raises money to support the mission of the American Cancer Society. Participate as a team or individual. Event participants can choose to engage in completion with other participants in two categories:
- Fundraising challenge & Vertical feet challenge
- Apres Ski Party to close the event, with live music from, Kind Bud; 4:00- 7:00 PM in the International Room on Tramside