Guided Snowshoe ToursView/Hide Photos
Join us every Wednesday and Saturday (weather & snow permitting) for a guided Snowshoe Tour by one of our trained mountain guides. You will get to explore the natural forest surrounding Jay Peak, and learn about the beautiful natural landscape of Northern Vermont.
- Located at the Nordic Center; first floor in the Golf Clubhouse.
- Wednesday and Saturday from 5:00p-7:00p (weather & snow permitting)
- $29 for adults
- $19 for juniors
- Includes: headlamp, snowshoes and 2 hour guided tour
- Call the Nordic Center (x4653) to book and to learn more
Saturday Snowshoe & Brew
Happen to be a craft beer fan? How about an outdoor enthusiast? Or maybe you just want to get outside and stretch your legs. Join us at the Nordic Center (the Clubhouse) on Saturdays from 2:30-4:30 PM for our weekly Snowshoe & Brew. After the two-hour guided snowshoe, head on back to the Clubhouse Grille for appetizers and some microbrews.
- Saturdays from 2:30- 4:30 PM
- $45 per person
- Call the Nordic Center at 802-988-4653 to book
- The tour is weather & snow permitting
- Reservations are required as space is limited.
Nordic Center @ the Clubhouse
Nordic Center at the Golf Clubhouse
Wed, Dec 21 to Wed, Apr 05
- All Day