A Festival of Holiday Lights & Community
We're starting a new tradition with you, by casting light to shine on the season we all love to share. Every weekend through December will be a celebration of lights, holidays, and community. Join us as we literally light up the resort with hundreds of thousands of holiday lights, accompanied by the warm glow of fireside s'mores, live holiday music, specialty meals, and more. And if you're hankering to hunker down for a couple nights, we've made it easy to stay and save and catch the festivities.
Save on a two-night stay with heavily discounted holiday lodging packages.
Celbrating the start of Jay Peak Winter
Every weekend through December will be a celebration of lights, holidays, and community. Start your season and set the mood against the welcoming backdrop of warm shining lights, fireside s'mores, live holiday music, specialty meals, and more.
Packages are available Dec 1-2, 6-9, 12-24 but keep in mind that the WinterShine events will be help primarily on Saturdays throughout the month. Lodging is available at the Tramside base, in the thick of it all, at either the Hotel Jay or Tram Haus Lodge. Two-night minimum stay required. MUST BOOK BY THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH, 2023.
|SKI/RIDE + WATERPARK VACATION||SKI/RIDE VACATION||Waterpark Vacation|
|Studio Hotel Suite||from $449/night||from $339/night||from $289/night|
|1-Bedroom Hotel Suite||from $530/night||from $420/night||from $369/night|
- Packages are based on space available.
- From rates are for a family of 4 but you can adjust your group size to see other rates.
- Please note our Lodging & Reservation Policies
- Lodging in either the Hotel Jay or Tram Haus Lodge, our premiere locations just steps from the Tramside lifts and Pump House Indoor Waterpark
- Lift tickets and/or waterpark access, depending on which package you choose.
- Access to the Ice Haus Indoor Arena during Public Skate (based on availability).
- Shuttle Service (based on availability).
- WiFi access
- Access to all WinterShine activities including Fireworks on Sat, Dec 2nd, Free s'mores by the fire, live holiday music, meal and drink specials, and more.
Discounted Day of Arrival Access
Lift tickets ($35+tx) and Waterpark passes ($25+tx) are available (based on which package you choose) and MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE by calling (800) 451-4449.
Visiting from Canada?
Canadian guests, with valid proof of current residency, can pay up to half their lodging stay at par. A 50% deposit will charge to your credit card when you reserve and you can pay the remaining 50% At Par at check in by money order or certified check (cash is not accepted and all credit cards are processed in US funds). LEARN MORE
Rates are subject to change without notice. Once availability hits a certain threshold, rates will increase. A family of 4 means 2 adults and 2 dependent children ages 4-14. Lodging is free for kids 14 and under with parents on a paid package. Admissions (lift tickets and waterpark passes) are valid the day following check-in. Rates do not include tax or a $28+tx daily resort fee which will be added to your final bill at check out. Call (800) 451-4449 to reserve by phone.