Last Minute President's Week Deals
Mother Nature set us up for a great holiday week. We got hammered with snow the past couple of weeks leaving us with the best on mountain conditions we've had all season. Availability is limited but if you're still looking to book your President's Week vacation, these packages include lodging, lift tickets and waterpark access from $499/night for a family of 4.
SKI/RIDE + WATERPARK VACATIONS
Packages are available in the Golf & Mountain or Timberline cottages and condominiums and the Stateside Hotel and include lodging, lift tickets and waterpark access. Minimum 2-night stay required. Availability is limited and changing rapidly so if you're having trouble booking online, please call (800) 451-4449 and they can try to find the lodging and dates you need.
|Feb 16-20||Feb 21-22|
Golf & Mountain, Timberline
|from $609/night||from $537/night|
|Stateside Hotel *Includes breakfast at Howie's Restaurant||SOLD OUT||from $499/night|
-All from rates are for a family of 4 (can be adjusted as needed when you reserve).
-From rates for the Golf & Mountain and Timberline properties are for a 1-bedroom condo
-From rates for the Stateside Hotel are for a standard hotel room and include breakfast at Howie's Restaurant.
-Please note our RESERVATION POLICIES
- Lodging in your choice of the Stateside Hotel, Golf & Mountain or Timberline properties
- Stateside Hotel packages include breakfast at Howie's Restaurant, just downstairs from your room.
- Lift tickets and access to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark.
- FREE day of arrival lift tickets and Pump House Indoor Waterpark access.
- Access to the Ice Haus Indoor Arena during Public Skate and Stick & Puck hours
GET MORE THAN $350 IN VACATION EXTRAS
Guests who book directly with Jay Peak will get a coupon booklet at check-in with more than $350 in discounts and freebies, including:
- $20 savings on afternoon adult group lessons (ages 13+). Regular rate: $50
- $10 savings on surf instruction at the Pump House Indoor Waterpark. Regular rate: $35
- $5 off any admission at the Clips & Reels Climbing Center
- 1 FREE popcorn and 1 FREE soda at the Clips & Reels Movie Theatre
- FREE Backcountry Bacon appetizer with the purchase of any 2 main meals at Alices Table ($15 value)
- A FREE day pass to the Nordic Ski & Snowshoe trails.
- And more.
Visiting from Canada?
Canadian guests with valid proof of current residency can pay for half their lodging stay at par when you pay in Canadian cash on check in. Get all the details.
Rates are subject to change without notice. Once availability hits a certain threshold, rates will increase. A family of 4 means 2 adults and 2 dependant children ages 4-14. Lodging is free for kids 14 and under (with parents on a paid package). Rates do not include tax or a $26+tx daily resort fee which will be added to your final bill at check out. Call (800) 451-4449 to reserve by phone.