READY TO COMMIT?
At 30% off, these rates are beyond affordable for access to the best skiing and riding in the East and certainly the only indoor waterpark in Vermont. You'll have your pick of lodging and activities (skiing/riding, waterparking or both) from as little as $259/night for a family of 4. And, this promotion is available across Vermont Break Week.
MUST BOOK BY THURSDAY, JANUARY 30th, 2020.
Packages require a 2-night minimum and are available Sunday-Thursday nights, between January 5th and March 12th, 2020 excluding February 14-22, 2020. This is a non-refundable rate. So if you have to change or cancel for any reason you will forfeit your 50% deposit (taken at time of booking). On the other hand, if you're set on your travel dates, this is the best deal you'll find for these time periods.
|Cottages and Condos||Stateside Hotel|
|Ski/Ride Vacation||from $319/night||from $319/night|
|Waterpark Vacation||from $259/night||from $259/night|
|Ski/Ride + Waterpark Vacation||from $405/night||from $405/night|
From rates are based on a 30% discount a family of 4 in either a 1-Bedroom Cottage or standard hotel room (Stateside Hotel). Other properties and units available.
Please note our RESERVATION POLICIES
- Your choice of lodging.
- Lift tickets and/or daily access to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark, depending on which package you choose
- Access to the Ice Haus Indoor Arena during Public Skate hours (based on availability)
- Internet access
- Shuttle service
FREE LIFT TICKETS AND WATERPARK ACCESS
With this lodging package you will also get free lift tickets and/or access to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark (based on your original reservation) on your day of arrival.
GET MORE THAN $350 IN VACATION EXTRAS
Guests who book directly with Jay Peak will get a coupon booklet at check-in with more than $350 in discounts and freebies, including:
- $20 savings on afternoon adult group lessons (ages 13+). Regular rate: $50
- $10 savings on surf instruction at the Pump House Indoor Waterpark. Regular rate: $35
- $5 off any admission at the Clips & Reels Climbing Center
- 1 FREE popcorn and 1 FREE soda at the Clips & Reels Movie Theatre
- FREE Backcountry Bacon appetizer with the purchase of any 2 main meals at Alices Table ($15 value)
- A FREE day pass to the Nordic Ski & Snowshoe trails.
- And more.
Visiting from Canada?
Canadian guests with valid proof of current residency can pay for half their lodging stay at par when you pay in Canadian cash on check in.
Rates are subject to change without notice. There are a limited number of units available and once availability hits a certain threshold, rates will increase. A family of 4 means 2 adults and 2 dependant children ages 4-14. Lodging is free for kids 14 and under (with parents on a paid package). Rates do not include tax or a $26+tx daily resort fee which will be added to your final bill at check out. Call (800) 451-4449 to reserve by phone.