First Tram Tracks
Be the first up the mountain in the morning to experience fresh powder or untouched corduroy before the mountain opens. Grab your friends and family and join one of our Ski & Ride School Guides on the Tram that takes Ski Patrol up for their morning trail check. Scope things out from the Sky Haus until Ski Patrol gives the all clear. Once at the bottom, you and your guide will have express access to the lifts until 10am.
Catch the first Tram up for top to bottom turns before the lifts spin.
- Ride up on patrol tram, be first to ski down when ropes drop
- Guided tour with ski/ride instructor
- Express lift access with ski/ride instructor
Things to consider:
- Must be comfortable skiing/riding blue terrain
- Up to 5 people per guide
- Ready to go with gear prior to meeting time
- 8:15am on weekdays
- 7:45am on weekends/holidays
Meeting spot: Info Desk at the Tramside Base Lodge in the cafeteria.
Rates are subject to change without notice and are inclusive of 6% Vermont tax unless stated otherwise.
Lift tickets are required for everyone taking a lesson and are not included in the lesson rates.