FREE Guided Discovery
Ages 13 to Adult
The Ski & Ride School team will be at the Stateside moving carpet offering free instructions across the lunch hour.
- Instructors around the Stateside moving carpet are available for tips and advice, but this is not a full lesson alongside the guest.
- Offered daily (non-holiday) January 6th through March 21st at the Stateside moving carpet from 11:30am-12:30pm.
- Must be prepared prior to the lesson (rental fitted and checked in via the Ski & Ride School desk) by 11:30am to participate
- If you return your gear by 1:00pm, you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep skiing or riding after your free lesson, you’ll be charged the standard rental rate.
- Stay on the moving carpets at Stateside or Tramside for free, buy a lift ticket to access more terrain, or keep the momentum going and sign up for a discounted afternoon group lesson.
- Available for ages 13 to adult
- *Not available during holiday periods
|MLK Weekend||1/18 - 1/20|
|President’s Week||2/15 - 2/22|