FREE Guided Discovery
*DONE FOR THE SEASON* New this winter, the Ski & Ride School team will be at the Stateside moving carpet offering free instructions across the lunch hour.
- Instructors around the Stateside moving carpet are available for tips and advice, but this is not a full lesson alongside the guest.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays at the Stateside moving carpet from 11:30am-12:30pm through April 14th
- Must be prepared prior to the lesson (rental fitted and checked in via the Ski & Ride School desk) by 11:30am to participate
- If you return your gear by 1:00pm and you won’t be charged. If you decide to keep skiing or riding after your free lesson, you’ll be charged the standard rental rate.
- Stay on the moving carpets at Stateside or Tramside for free, buy a lift ticket to access more terrain, or keep the momentum going and sign up for a discounted afternoon group clinic.
- Available for ages 7+