Norwegian for ‘Friends Day’ the Vennedag is for families or groups looking to have an exciting time skiing and riding Jay Peak like a local. Our guides not only know this mountain like the back of their glove but they are skilled at coaching people through exploring new terrain. The Vennedag is for groups of three or more people who want to explore together. Mixed groups of skiers and riders, kids and adults, beginners to experts are welcome as long as everyone in the group understands Vennedag is about experiencing Jay Peak together.
|AM 9a-12p (3hrs)||$270|
|PM 1-4p (3hrs)||$180|
|Full Day 9a-4p (6hrs)||$360|
Meeting spot: Stateside Ski & Ride School
- Minimum 3 people required per group
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Group members must be able to ride a chair lift and ski comfortably on green terrain
- Available through April 26th
- Rates are subject to change without notice and are inclusive of 6% Vermont tax unless stated otherwise.
- Canadian guests with valid proof of residency can pay at par. Must be paid in cash or by check - all credit card transactions are processed in US funds.
- A lift ticket is required for all person(s) enrolled in a lesson at Jay Peak.