Stay Stateside This Winter
We know you've been waiting with bated breath for this, the 5th in our series of winter deals. This includes some of the steepest midweek discounting and while the deals are a bit lighter across the holiday period, unlike previous deals, you can also stay and save during the Presidents' Week holiday.
New this season, Stateside Hotel packages include daily breakfast at Howie's restaurant, just downstairs from your room.
MUST BOOK BY OCTOBER 29TH
Packages are available between January 1st and March 30th, 2019. Save 40% non-holiday and 25% on weekends and during Presidents' Week. Note: There is limited number of units available for Presidents' Week and Weekends.
|SKI/RIDE & WATERPARK VACATION||from $345/night||BOOK NOW|
|SKI/RIDE VACATION||from $270/night||BOOK NOW|
From rates are based on a 40% discount for a midweek stay for a family of 4 in a Stateside Hotel room. Rates will vary depending on time period.
FREE LIFT TICKETS AND WATERPARK ACCESS
Book 2-nights or more and you'll get free activities on your day of arrival. So, when you book a 2-night stay, you'll actually get 3 days of fun. That can include lift tickets or lift tickets and waterpark access, depending on which package you choose.
- Lodging in the Stateside Hotel
- Breakfast at Howie's restaurant
- Lift tickets
- Access to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark, if you choose an all-in package
- Access to the Ice Haus Indoor Arena during Public Skate and Stick & Puck hours
GET $200 IN VACATION EXTRAS AT CHECK IN
- $6 in credits for either the Stateside or Tramside arcade ($6 value)
- $5 discount for a climbing session at the new Clips & Reels recreational center ($5 value)
- Discount on instruction for the Double Barrel surf wave ($15 value)
- Purchase a large pizza, get another one at half price (up to $10 value)
- Discounts at The Mountain Shop, Gear Shop and Wave Surf Shop
- Discounts at Taiga spa
- And more...
Visiting from Canada?
Canadian guests with valid proof of current residency can pay for half their lodging stay at par when you pay in Canadian cash on check in. Get all the details.
Rates are subject to change without notice. Once availability hits a certain threshold, rates will increase. A family of 4 means 2 adults and 2 dependant children ages 4-14. Lodging is free for kids 14 and under (with parents on a paid package). Rates do not include tax or a $26+tx daily resort fee which will be added to your final bill at check out. Call (800) 451-4449 to reserve by phone.