Golf course policies and procedures
Dress Code Policy
- Men: Shirts must be worn at all times and collars are required. Tank tops and athletic attire are not permitted.
- Women: Backless & bare midriff garments are not permitted.
- All players: short shorts, cutoffs & metal spikes and athletic cleats are prohibited.
Call Back Waiting List
No tee times available when you call? Ask about our call back waiting list. Our staff will take your name, phone number and size of group and you will be called when a time becomes available.
- Golfers must check in with the golf shop in the Clubhouse prior to play and are to have a dated valid greens fee or greens fee w/cart receipt in their possession at all times while on the golf course.
- All players must have their own bag and set of clubs. Need to rent clubs? Ask for details at the Pro Shop, or call (802) 988-4653 to reserve equipment in advance.
- All play is to begin on the #1 tee unless instructed otherwise by golf shop personnel or starter.
- If you are late, or have fewer than the original reserved number of players you are subject to loss of tee time and placement on standby list. Groups may avoid displacement by paying for the balance of the reserved group in advance.
Pace of Play Policy
All groups are expected to maintain a pace of play of 4:30 or less. Groups not maintaining this pace and losing position with the group immediately in front of them may be required to pick up and resume their original position. Groups not able to maintain pace after being moved up will forfeit the balance of their round. It is the responsibility of each individual and each group to maintain this pace of play, there are no refunds or rain checks issued for any holes or portions of holes missed when group is required by course personnel to resume their original position.
Reservations will be taken 5 days in advance for members and 2 days in advance for non-members. Phone (802) 988-4653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book tee times.
Reservations will be taken for up to four groups of players. Twosomes & threesome reservations are required to pair up with an existing reservation if applicable.
Credit Card Guarantee
Tee times require a valid credit card number as a guarantee. Golfers not honoring their reservations will be charged for each unused tee time at the full green fee rate, plus tax for each guaranteed player. Groups which are short players will be charged for all missing players unless filled by the course from the standby list. This fee is applicable to all no shows, members & daily fee players.
Cancellations of Guaranteed Tee Times
Cancellations shall be made 24 hours in advance. Cancellations received within the 24 hour period will be charged depending on the resale of that tee time.
Players not canceling will be charged the prevailing green fee rate for each reserved player that does not show up. A cancellation number will be issued on all cancellations of guaranteed tee times and is required to contest charges.
Rain Check Policy
- Players are expected to continue play during rain and/or drizzle.
- All players requesting a rain check may be required to wait up to an hour after check-in to determine if course conditions will improve. A rain check may be issued only if the golf course superintendent or golf operations manager deems the course unplayable.
- When the unplayable decision has been made, players are required to report to the golf shop so their time can be registered.
- Rain checks are issued depending on the number of holes played: 1-4 holes the customer receives an 18-hole rain check; 4-13 holes the customer receives a 9 hole rain check; 14 or more holes do not qualify for a rain check.
- 18-hole rain checks are valued at the rate that you were charged prior to teeing off.
- 9-hole rain checks are valued at the twilight rate (off season vs. peak season).
- Any rain check can be applied towards greens fees of equal or greater value. There will be no cash refunds if rain check is used for lesser value.
- Rain checks are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
- Rain checks are only redeemable for greens fees and cart fees, and hold no cash value.
- Rain checks expire 30 days after date issued.
- Rain checks may only be redeemed one at a time.
Frost Delay Policy
Following the delay, tee times will go at the scheduled time. Groups not present at appointed time become standby players only.
Twenty or more players are considered a group—contact group sales at (802) 988-2765 for more information.
Food and Beverage
All food and beverages must be purchased from the course. The introduction of food and beverages to the golf course and grounds is prohibited.
Children under six are not permitted on the golf course or driving range at any time.
Possession and/or use of range balls on the golf course is prohibited. Violators may be removed from the golf course without compensation for unused green fee/cart fees.
*Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates are at par for Canadian guests with valid proof of current residency (license, health insurance card, etc.). At par products must be purchased by cash - all credit card transactions will be completed in US funds.*Rates are subject to change without notice.
*Rates do not include 6% VT sales tax.
*Rates are at par for Canadian guest with valid proof of current residency (licence, health insurance card, etc.). At par product must be purchased by cash or check. All credit card transaction will be processed in US funds.
*Members can reserve tee times up to 5 days in advance.
*Cart rental is $15 for 9-holes and $20 for 18-holes.
*Jay Peak Homeowners may benefit from discounted Golf Membership rates through the POW cards. Discounts are valid on all full memberships, they are not valid on already discounted midweek rates.
*Current College students (21 and under with valid ID)my purchase a Full Privilege membership at the Junior rate.