Freeski, Race & Ride Team
RESERVATIONS are REquired FOR ALL SKI & RIDE SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- To purchase lessons, click "Book & Buy" on this page or call or email Activities at (800) 451-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you’re racing the Tram to the bottom, blasting through the trees beyond Beaver, arcing carves around gates, or tweaking your latest tricks in the parks, our professional coaches will help you develop personal goals and sharpen skills both as a team and as individuals. Experience challenging new lines, powder stashes in the trees, hard carves on morning corduroy, laps in the park, or new ways to approach natural features. If competing interests you, our coaches have years of competition experience, judging and training competitors – they’re ready to bring that knowledge to the team. Our weekly meets can cover everything from terrain park sessions, technical glade riding, and alpine race training.
The 2022-2023 Season
The Jay Peak Freeski, Race & Ride Team trains for 16 weekends beginning on December 10th and continuing through April 9th (4/15 - 4/16 is a make-up day).
Either Saturday or Sunday for 8 weeks (8 days, the same weekends as our 8-week program)
Either Saturday or Sunday for 16 weeks (16 days)
We ask that our athletes can ski/ride at a level where they are confident on basic black diamond terrain and that they maintain a positive attitude, and we will take care of the rest.
We train athletes ages 7-17 in various disciplines including Big Mountain Extreme, Slopestyle, Skier/Boarder Cross, and Alpine Racing. Though we train under a competitive structure, athletes only compete if they are ready and willing. Some of our athletes do not compete and others attend as many events as possible, but everyone likes ripping around Jay with a group of like-minded athletes and coaches.
New for 22+23 - For those athletes (10-17 yrs) who would like to focus more on competitions and are planning on attending off-site competitions, an additional Competition Add-On for the travel team must be purchased.
Program Dates: December 10th - April 9th (Make-up days are April 15th-16th)
Dates NOT Meeting: December 24th-25th and February 18th-19th
Start times: 8:30a (Full-Day Weekends)
Meeting spot: On-Snow Stateside in front of Howie's Restaurant
Lunch w/ Parents for all athletes: Pick-up 12:30p & Drop-off 1:30p
|8 Weeks (8 seven-hour days)||$1100|
|Half Season (16 seven-hour days)||$1450|
RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON THE TEAM
- To purchase a spot, click "Book & Buy" on this page or call or email Activities at (800) 451-4449 or email@example.com
Freeski, Race & Ride Programs fill up fast. It’s best to make your reservation as soon as possible
firstname.lastname@example.org | (800) 451-4449
- Rates are subject to change without notice and are inclusive of 6% Vermont tax unless stated otherwise.
- Canadian guests with valid proof of residency can pay at par. Must be paid in cash or by check - all credit card transactions are processed in US funds.
- A lift ticket is required for all person(s) enrolled in a lesson at Jay Peak.
- Team Athletes are required to wear a properly fitted and fastened winter sports helmet.
- Children in groups that have multiple participants may ride lifts without an adult.