Jay Peak’s Nordic Center offers everything you need for a great day on the trails. Explore right from the clubhouse on nordic skis, in both classic and skate, snowshoes or fat biking in a peaceful setting.
Connect directly with our Nordic Center at 802-988-4653.
IT'S ALL HERE
Based in the Clubhouse and featuring easy access to the trails that wind throughout the golf course, this is where our dedicated staff makes sure you have the high-end rental gear and focused programs to get you on snow happily and quickly.
Our Trail Network
Guided Snowshoe Tours
- Wednesday & Saturday evenings from 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Leaves from Nordic Center (located at Golf Clubhouse)
- $29 for Adults (18+) // $19 for Juniors (6-18)
- Includes: snowshoe rentals, headlamp, hot beverages
- 3 person minimum sign up per tour
- Weather & Snow permitting**
Wine & Cheese Snowshoe Tours
- Saturdays from 1:00-3:00 PM
- $39 per person
- Snowshoe tour on property includes wine and cheese near a cozy outdoor fire. Grab your friends for an afternoon adventure.
2018+19 NORDIC RATES
|1 day||2 day||3 day||4 day||5 day|
Family includes two adults and two juniors. All rates are subject to change without notice.
Nordic Trail Network
Ready to wander the Jay Peak Nordic trails? Make sure you know where you're going with our Nordic Trail Map
Less crazy than it sounds
Don’t let the fat tires fool you. Farley is a pure performance bike that’s light, agile, and handles just like a great mountain bike should. Ride it, race it, love it.
We're a rare breed
We’re a good-natured team at the heart and soul of the most exciting resort in the industry. We’re friends and go the extra mile for each other and our guests. We’re rewarded fairly and encouraged to pursue individual goals. We’re a family, one that gets to choose its members.Apply Now