Meetings & Conferences
A gathering spot for groups small and large, the Hotel Jay Conference Center welcomes 10-425 person accommodations. For larger groups of up to 850 people, the Ice Haus Arena, just a few steps away, can be set as a trade show floor, general session, or large entertainment venue. It is a space where great triumphs will be had, brilliant ideas will be created, and unique experiences are absolute.
Hotel Jay Conference Center
The Hotel Jay Conference Center is a bit of the old mixed with some major new. Industrial, rustic, and contemporary flares merge to create a compelling, one-of-a-kind space where state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and the most advanced technology guarantee a glitch-free event. Each of the seven spaces within the conference center is delightfully unique and versatile to meet the needs of each conference, meeting, or event that come through the Jay Peak doors. The Hotel Jay is also home to several restaurant and bar options including The Foundry, Mountain Dick’s Pizza, Buddy’s Mug Coffee Shop, The Drink, and The Warming Shelter Snack Bar, which together offer a wide range of options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some can also be configured to use as additional meeting/event space.
Room to grow
The Jay Peak staff are veterans at catering to corporate groups. The resort is home to over 36,000 37,000 sq. ft. of event space. Plus, we provide new and upscale accommodation for up to 600 people. for groups of 20 – 425 ppl in the Conference Center and up to 850 ppl using the Ice Haus Arena just a few steps away. We will custom tailor a package to meet the needs of your event. Our attention to detail ensures everything runs seamlessly and our goal is to make you look good.
- 8,000 sq. ft. of event space in the Conference Center
- Seven private event spaces
- In-House Audio Visual team with built-in technology in each room
- A digital reader board to display scheduled events
- The Foeger Ballroom with space for up to 425 guests
- For larger groups of up to 850 people, the Ice Haus Arena, just a few steps away, can be set as a trade show floor, general session, or large entertainment venue.
- Taiga Spa treatments
- Golf tournaments
- Private skating parties
- Aerial Tram rides
- Private Late-Night Splash at The Pump House Indoor Waterpark
- Skiing and Riding