JayCare is located in the Austria Haus building on Tramside.
RATES FOR LODGING GUESTS
|2020 + 2021||Full Day||Half Day|
|Kids (6 weeks - 35 months)||$125||$80|
|Kids (3-12 years)||$85||$60|
- Please reference your lodging confirmation number when reserving daycare dates.
- Please call JayCare for details.
Date Night Care
Ages 6 weeks - 7 years – call for guidelines (802) 327-2104
|What||A fun place for the kids to play while adults have an evening away|
|Where||JayCare Austria Haus building on Tramside|
|When||Fridays & Saturdays from 6:00 PM- 10:00 PM|
|Details||$100 for the first child. $50 for each additional child (4 hours)|
PLEASE CALL TO RESERVE
Spaces are limited and fill quickly. (802) 327-2104.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Meals not included. Parents can provide food (snacks or lunch) or lunch can be purchased for $12.
Cancel at least 7 days in advance and you will get a full refund on deposit.
Cancel at least 48 hours in advance you'll get a 50% refund on deposit.
Cancel less than 48 hours in advance and the deposit is non-refundable (cancellation fees will be waived for cancellations due to guideline restrictions).
Updated August 19, 2021.
The State of Vermont has specific Childcare advisory information – please call Jay Peak Childcare for guidelines - (802) 327-2104
- Advance reservations are required. Please visit jaypeakresort.com/Childcare for details.
- Childcare staff will greet you at the door to help guide you through our updated arrival process.
- Masks are required for all parents and children over the age of 2, when indoors (when developmentally appropriate).
- Parents and children will need to complete a health check upon arrival.
- Once registered, a Childcare team member will guide your child back to the classroom area.
- Entry into the classroom areas will be limited to children & staff to better control health and sanitization within the center. No outside visitors, vendors, or parents will be allowed into secured classroom areas.
CLEANING & SANITIZING PROTOCOL
- Jay Peak Childcare is committed to providing a safe & healthy environment, keeping up to date with guidance from the Vermont Department of Health, CDD (VT Child Development Division) & the CDC.
- Transparent plastic shields have been installed around the registration desk for additional protection.
- Hand hygiene stations are available upon entry, frequent handwashing throughout the day for all children.
- Frequent cleaning of materials, toys, and classroom surfaces throughout the day & additional sanitization of the center before and after opening and closing daily.