JayCare is located in the Austria Haus building on Tramside. Currently, childcare services are limited to guests residing in Vermont.
RATES FOR LODGING GUESTS
|2020 + 2021||Full Day||Half Day|
|Kids (6 weeks - 35 months)||$125||$80|
|Kids (3-12 years)||$85||$60|
- Please reference your lodging confirmation number when reserving daycare dates.
- Please call JayCare for details.
Date Night Care
|Who||Ages 6 weeks - 7 years – call for quarantine guidelines|
|What||A fun place for the kids to play while adults have an evening away|
|Where||JayCare Austria Haus building on Tramside|
|When||Fridays & Saturdays from 6:00 PM- 10:00 PM|
|Details||$100 for the first child. $50 for each additional child (4 hours)|
PLEASE CALL TO RESERVE
Spaces are limited and fill quickly. (802) 327-2104.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Meals not included. Parents can provide food (snacks or lunch) or lunch can be purchased for $12.
Cancel at least 7 days in advance and you will get a full refund on deposit.
Cancel at least 48 hours in advance you'll get a 50% refund on deposit.
Cancel less than 48 hours in advance and the deposit is non-refundable (cancellation fees will be waived for cancellations due to guideline restrictions).
Updated November 2nd, 2020.
The State of Vermont has special rules and guidelines related to interstate travel. Please click through to learn more.
- Currently, Childcare Services are limited to guests residing in Vermont.
- Advance reservations are required. Please visit jaypeakresort.com/Childcare for details.
- Childcare staff will greet you at the door to help guide you through our updated arrival process.
- Masks are required for all parents and children over the age of 3 (when developmentally appropriate).
- Parents and children will need to complete a health check and temperature screening on arrival.
- Once registered, a Childcare team member will guide your child back to the classroom area.
- Entry into the classroom areas will be limited to children & staff to better control health and sanitization within the center. No outside visitors, vendors or parents will be allowed into secured classroom areas.
- Limiting to smaller group sizing within the classroom, with additional fresh air, outdoor time (weather permitting).
- Encouraging physical distancing guidelines with all children (to the best of their ability).
CLEANING & SANITIZING PROTOCOL
- Jay Peak Childcare is committed to providing a safe & healthy environment, keeping up to date with guidance from the Vermont Department of Health, CDD (VT Child Development Division) & the CDC.
- Transparent plastic shields have been installed around the registration desk for additional protection.
- Hand hygiene stations are available upon entry, frequent handwashing throughout the day for all children.
- Frequent cleaning of materials, toys and classroom surfaces throughout the day & additional sanitization of the center before and after opening and closing daily.