New to our outdoor offerings, you’ll find two regulation sized turf fields nestled in the mountains, within minutes of the resort. The athletic field facility can host a number of sporting events including soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, rugby, ultimate frisbee and more. Experience any game from on-site seating or post up where you please, and while you’re there grab a quick bite between the action at the new snack bar.
- Fields are 350 feet x 230 feet with 20 foot and 10 foot surrounds on the ends and sides.
- Lined for Soccer, Lacrosse, Rugby, and Field Hockey
- Turf is manufactured in the United States and meets all FIFA 2 Star performance requirements.
- Nexxfield Classic 44-B turf system, weight is 44 oz per square yard with a pile height of 2 inches.
- Infill consists of washed sand with SBR granules.
- Fields will also have an 18 mm Nexxfield Nexxpad XL-18 reverse shockpad.
- Portable bleacher seating for up to 380 people.
- Stadium lawn seating for 300 people.
USA Field Hockey
Jay Peak MVP Field Hockey Camp
Friday, July 26, 2019 at 12:00 PM - Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 12:00 PM
M-V-P the trifecta of field hockey training:
- MENTAL - Yogi Berra said 'sports are 90% mental, and the other half is in your head'. Mostly ignored in High School athletics, this camp will teach you how to train mentally for the sport.
- VISUALIZATION - This tactic has been implemented by the US Olympic Teams for over 30 years. Visualization skills are one of the most important skills in becoming an elite athlete. If you can see it, you can be it!
- PHYSICAL - Once you have made a crystal clear plan, and the visualization to execute, its the physical body that delivers the product. Prepare to completely overhaul your beliefs in athletic performance in this 3-day camp.
- Expert instruction from world-class coaches
- One Luxurious Queen Bed per Athlete (2 ladies per room)
- All meals
- Unlimited 3-day waterpark pass
- 1 Rock climbing wall
- 1 Movie Theater pass
- 1 Aerial Tram Ride
- Video review
- Athlete notebook
- Tom Murphy Motivational Speaker
- Mental Training
|August 9-11, 2019||Boys U9 Premiere, U10 Premiere, U11 Premiere, U12 Premiere
Boys U9 Club, U10 Club, U11 Club, U12 Club
|August 31 - September 1, 2019||Girls U9 Club, U10 Club, U11 Club, U12 Club
Girls U9 Rec, U10 Rec, U11 Rec, U12 Rec
Pro Soccer Academy
July 28 - August 2, 2019
New England’s #1 rated Summer Camp is excited to offer a week of residential camp here at Jay Peak. Enrollment is limited to 100 kids and spaces are going quickly. Camps will include accuracy and power of shooting, dribbling moves, receiving and preparation passing, speed and agility clinics, scoring footwork, juggling ball control, and goalkeeping.
Camp packages include:
- Free soccer ball
- Soccer camp t-shirt
- Access to 2 FIFA regulation turf fields
- Access to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark
- One hours climbing session at Clips & Reels Recreational Center
- Movie night at Clips & Reels Recreational Center
- Scenic ride to the summit of Jay Peak on Vermont’s only Tram
- A game of Foot Golf on the Jay Peak Championship Golf Course
- On resort shuttle transportation to all events and activities