RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR ALL SKI & RIDE SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- ONLY Available Friday - Monday and Holidays through April 25th
- Lunch is NOT included, parents must pick up and drop off kids for the lunch break of the Full-Day programs.
Jay Peak loves kids and kids love Jay Peak. Our kids' programs are specifically designed for 4-12-year-old skiers and snowboarders. Our sculpted terrain, easy-to-use moving carpet lift, and top-notch instructors help ensure that your kids will love skiing and riding at least as much as you do.
These lessons happen in smaller groups and are broken up by ability level. First-time to expert skiers or snowboarders are welcome in the Kinder and Riglet program.
|HALF Day AM Kinder Ski or Riglet Snowboard||$175|
|FULL Day Riglet Snowboard or Kinder Ski||$225|
In our Full-Day Jay Explorers Ski & Snowboard programs, kids will experience a variety of terrain choices; from our sculpted learning terrain to our world-class tree skiing and riding. Groups are split based on ability level. First-time to expert skiers or snowboarders are welcome in the Explorers program. Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff will keep it fun while giving your kids the tips and techniques they need to take their skiing and riding to the next level.
|FULL Day Explorer||$225|
START TIMES & LOCATION
Meets at the Mountain Kids Adventure Center at the Stateside Base Area
|Morning Drop-Off||Arrive prior to the 9:00am lesson start time|
|Morning Pick-Up||12 noon|
|After Lunch Drop-Off||Arrive prior to the 1:00pm lesson start time|
|Afternoon Pick-Up||3:30 PM|
|Christmas/New Year’s Midweeks||12/25 - 1/2|
|MLK Weekend||1/15 - 1/17|
|President’s Week||2/19 - 2/27|
- Rates are subject to change without notice and are inclusive of 6% Vermont tax unless stated otherwise.
- Lift tickets are required for everyone taking a lesson and are not included in the lesson rates.
Ski & Ride School participants under the age of 13 are required to wear a properly fitted and fastened winter sports helmet. We recommend participants of all ages do the same.
- Ski & Ride School participants in group lessons may ride lifts without an adult if they are over the age of 6.
- Ski & Ride School participants may use terrain features, jumps, and glade/woods runs while skiing and riding in a lesson.