Day for the Devoted
Day for the Devoted will kick-off the 2021+22 ski/ride season with free lift tickets, hot dogs, mini-instructional clinics, and other discounts you can use later in the season. We’ll be open to the general public on Saturday and Sunday 11/27 - 11/28.
OCTOBER 25TH, UPDATE
*Thank you for the massive response to our opening day promotion, A Day For The Devoted. In the short time since this free event went live we've reached our cap, and registration is now closed. Access to the lifts for opening day will be available to folks who have received confirmation, employees, and season pass holders. We look forward to seeing you there.
A Day For The Devoted is almost here. We look forward to seeing all the lucky folks who reserved a spot and a free lift ticket, our season pass holders and employees for day one on the slopes together.
A Day For The Devoted Festivities
- Check in at Stateside Customer service with a photo ID to pick up your commemorative lanyard for the day. Season passholders can pick up their 21-22 season pass at Tramside Customer Service.
- Skiing & Riding on The Jet & Stateside Moving Carpet starting at 8:30a till 4:00p (and a hike-park on Chalet Meadows too)
- FREE Movies at Clips & Reels starting at Noon (Our new pool tables and arcade will also be open, but not free.)
- FREE Live music from Zuko & The Gang at the Bullwheel Bar starting at 3:00 PM.
- A FREE Never Summer Snowboard Demo (at Stateside Base area).
- A FREE Hot Dog lunch for Day For The Devoted registrants-only at the Stateside Cafeteria.
- FREE sore legs.
Keep your commemorative lanyards to redeem in-season for one of the following options.
- Movie + Popcorn at the Clips and Reels Recreational Center
- Access to the Ice Haus Indoor Arena during Public Skate
- A free Group Ski/Ride Clinic
830 Jay Peak Rd
Jay, VT 05859