A Day For The Devoted
Day for the Devoted will kick-off the 2022+23 Ski/Ride Season with free lift tickets, McKenzie hot dogs, mini-instructional clinics, movie screening, gear raffle, drink specials and more.
**UPDATE** We are now OUT OF STOCK for the free Day For The Devoted lift tickets.
Opening day here at Jay Peak is a tradition of good-natured competition for who will get first chair and whose legs will last the longest lapping the Jet. Everyone in the Jay Peak community is welcome to sign up for one of 750 free lift tickets to join us for our first day of the 2022+23 Ski & Ride Season.
- Jay Peak Season Passholders and Employees are welcome to attend – no sign up needed.
- We’ll be open to the general public on Saturday and Sunday 11/26 - 11/27.
Reserve your FREE LIFT TICKET and access to our opening Day For The Devoted.
**OUT OF STOCK**
Bring your confirmation email to the Stateside Ticket Booth to redeem your free ticket.
A Day For The Devoted Festivities
- FREE MINI CLINICS with our instructor team; available all day.
- FREE MCKENZIE HOT DOG LUNCH and après drink specials in the Bullwheel Bar.
- LIVE APRÈS MUSIC with The Medicine Tribe in the Bullwheel Bar starting at 3p.
- NEVER SUMMER SNOWBOARD GIVEAWAY & MOVIE SCREENING
Stop by the Never Summer demo location to secure your raffle ticket. We’ll also be presenting their new movie in the Clips & Reels Movie Theatre, 12p-4p (new showing every 35min). Free popcorn + drink specials.
830 Jay Peak Rd.
Jay, VT 05859