Strangefolk Garden of Eden Festival
The last time Jon Trafton, Reid Genauer, Erik Glockler and Luke Smith performed on stage was something that could only be described by the sum of its parts. Those parts being not only the four musicians on stage, but the community of fans they had developed over the years. Strangefolk, at its core, was a community (providing the very experience, perhaps, that social media provides today), and their music – storied characters woven into sing-along songs and infectious three-part harmonies interpreted in a new way each night – had become the soundtrack of some people’s lives. The community wasn’t built overnight. Rather, the band – and the sound – developed organically as four young men from Burlington honed their craft on the road, traversing the country by day and pouring their hearts out on stage by night. That final performance, with over 5,000 fans in attendance, signaled the end of an era … until now. After over a decade apart, Jon, Reid, Erik and Luke have returned to the stage as Strangefolk for sold out shows everywhere they have performed. They have reunited fans, rekindled relationships, and revived the soundtrack. Come on along, its one hell of a party.
- Friday, August 9th & Saturday, August 10th, 2019
- Stateside Amphitheater at Jay Peak Resort
- Doors for both Friday & Saturday shows in the Stateside Amphitheater are at 6:00PM
- Doors for Saturday's VIP Acoustic Show in Jay Peak's Bullwheel Bar are at Noon
- $200 Exclusive VIP(includes access to both nights, commemorative merchandise package from Strangefolk, and an intimate acoustic play on Saturday afternoon at Jay Peak's Bullwheel Bar with a special lunch)
- $50 2-day General Admission 18+ ($60 day of show)
- $30 1-day General Admission 18+ ($40 day of show)
- $20 Kids ticket (ages 7-17) Available at Amphitheater box office on day of show only
- Ticket & Lodging Packages available at 800-451-4449
All Stateside Amphitheater concerts are rain or shine events. Neither rain dates, nor ticket refunds, may be made available in case of inclement weather.
This is a no re-entry show, both nights. Meaning, if you leave the concert venue, you will not be allowed back in. Come prepared and all will be fine.
Guests of Stateside Amphitheater are welcome to bring the following items:
- Factory sealed water bottles up to 1 gallon
- Factory sealed food (stored in 1 gallon clear plastic bag, nothing larger)
- Small lawn chairs (no higher than 36”)
- Ponchos/Rain Jackets
- Cell Phones
*All items are subject to full search by Stateside Amphitheater Staff.
Guests of Stateside Amphitheater are asked to please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol (cans, bottles, flasks, etc.)
- Illegal Substances of any kind
- Glass of any kind
- Fireworks of any kind
- Knives/ Weapons of any kind
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Roller Blades
- Cooking Equipment of any kind
- Lawn Games of any kind
- Video Cameras/ Large Cameras
*Above banned items can be confiscated by Stateside Amphitheater Staff if found within venue.
Services Available at Stateside Amphitheater:
- Food – Hot, Cold, Snacks, Etc.
- Beverage – Beer, Alcohol, Soft Drinks, Water.
- Restrooms – Portable Toilets and Full Service Indoor Facilities.
Stateside Amphitheater is a 3000 person capacity venue which is made up of 750 stadium seats in the front third with remaining two-thirds made up of lawn seating. ADA seating is available on both levels of the venue.
All parking is first come first serve and the main parking lot is adjacent to the venue in our Stateside lot. Secondary parking is in our Lower 242 parking lot (located west of main entrance on VT Route 242), which is also the only lot where RV parking is allowed. Concert guests will be directed by staff to other lots. Before, during and after the event, complimentary shuttle service will be available for all guests for the purpose of traveling between sections of the resort and parking lots. Parking Lots will be identified by letters of the alphabet and color and shuttle pick up locations are identified by red diamond signs resort-wide.
- Drop-off and pick-up Shuttle locations are identified by red diamond signs.
- *Lodging Guests: Please park in designated lodging lots and use shuttle service for resort travel.
Advance tickets are available through jaypeakresort.com.
Festival goers will be issued a wristband for each day of the festival. You MUST keep your wristband on. THIS IS A NO RE-ENTRY SHOW.
Children, ages 6 & under, are free admission.
Doors to the Stateside Amphitheater open at 6:00PM Both Nights. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Security & Safety:
Jay Peak Resort is taking your safety and security seriously and will be providing every measure to ensure both for all festival goers. Security will be provided by Jay Peak Resort Security Staff in conjunction with a private security company.
*Security Staff has the right of refusal to anyone showing signs of intoxication that could be harmful to themselves or others.
Emergency Medical Staff will be available on-site. If you’re in need of medical assistance, please go to the nearest staff/security member or the medical facility, which is located at the south end of the Stateside Hotel.
Stateside Amphitheater at Jay Peak Resort
830 Jay Peak Road. Jay, VT 05859 (Google Maps works the best to get to us)