Strangefolk Garden of Eden Festival
- Friday, August 7th & Saturday, August 8th, 2020
- Stateside Amphitheater at Jay Peak Resort
- Support from Percy Hill, Bella's Bartok, and Rustic Overtones.
- Doors Friday | 6:00 PM (Show 6:30 PM)
- Doors Saturday for VIP Acoustic Show in Bullwheel Bar | Noon (Show 1:00 PM)
- Doors Saturday | 4:30 PM (Show 5:00 PM)
TICKETS & LODGING DEALS
- $30 for 1-Day Adult General Admission (ages 18+) purchased in advance | $40 day of show
- $50 for 2-Day Adult General Admission (ages 18+) purchased in advance | $60 day of show
- $200 VIP Festival Pass (Includes access to both nights at the Stateside Amphitheater, plus an exclusive acoustic show by Strangefolk on Saturday, August 8th with a special lunch, and signed commemorative merchandise from the band.)
- $15 for Kids General Admission (ages 7-17)
- FREE admission for kids ages 6 and under
- Ticket & Lodging packages available at 800-451-4449.
- This is an all-ages and all General Admission show. No Re-Entry after 7:00 PM both nights.
Make it a Dark Strange weekend with Dark Star Orchestra on Thursday night, and then two nights at the Strangefolk Garden of Eden Festival on Friday and Saturday. Book the all-in weekend Package by April 3rd and receive a FREE pass to the Pump House Indoor Waterpark.
The Stateside Amphitheater is a rain or shine concert venue. No refunds will be issued in the instance of inclement weather.
WHAT TO BRING... AND NOT
Feel free to bring:
- Factory sealed water bottles up to 1 gallon
- Factory sealed food (stored in 1 gallon clear plastic bag, nothing larger)
- Small lawn chairs (no higher than 36”)
- Ponchos/Rain Jackets
- Cell Phones
All items are subject to full search by Stateside Amphitheater Staff.
But don't bring:
- Alcohol (cans, bottles, flasks, etc.)
- Illegal Substances of any kind
- Glass of any kind
- Fireworks of any kind
- Knives/ Weapons of any kind
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Roller Blades
- Cooking Equipment of any kind
- Lawn Games of any kind
- Video Cameras/ Large Cameras
Above banned items can be confiscated by Stateside Amphitheater Staff if found within venue.
The Stateside Amphitheater is a 3000 person capacity outdoor venue which is made up of an orchestra pit, 750 stadium seats, and a grassy lawn. ADA seating is available on all levels of the venue.
No re-entry starting at 7:00 PM:
You’re free to come and go from the amphitheater as much as you’d like, but only until 7:00 PM.
Services Available at Stateside Amphitheater:
Food – Hot, Cold, Snacks, Etc.
Beverage – Beer, Alcohol, Soft Drinks, Water.
Restrooms – Portable Toilets and Full Service Indoor Facilities.
All parking is first come first serve and the main parking lot is adjacent to the venue in our Stateside lot. Secondary parking is in our Lower 242 parking lot (located west of main entrance on VT Route 242), which is also the only lot where RV parking is allowed. Concert guests will be directed by staff to other lots. Before, during and after the event, complimentary shuttle service will be available for all guests for the purpose of traveling between sections of the resort and parking lots. Parking Lots will be identified by letters of the alphabet and color and shuttle pick up locations are identified by red diamond signs resort-wide.
Drop-off and pick-up Shuttle locations are identified by red diamond signs.
*Lodging Guests: Please park in designated lodging lots and use shuttle service for resort travel.
Advance tickets are available through jaypeakresort.com. All Will Call tickets may be picked up at the Stateside Ticket Booth with two forms of valid ID.
Children, ages 6 & under, are free admission.
Security & Safety:
Jay Peak Resort is taking your safety and security seriously and will be providing every measure to ensure both for all concert goers. Security will be provided by Jay Peak Resort Security Staff in conjunction with a private security company.
Security Staff has the right of refusal to anyone showing signs of intoxication that could be harmful to themselves or others.
Emergency Medical Staff will be available on-site. If you’re in need of medical assistance, please go to the nearest staff/security member or the medical facility, which is located at the south end of the Stateside Hotel.