Each of our Clubhouse Suites are fully appointed, furnished and include images from local companies and artisans. They are available to rent year-round, individually for a unique night away or together for a perfect family gathering, reunion, bridal party or small group meeting. The Franklin, Caledonia and Orleans Suites are so named for the unique perspectives afforded from each. Each provides long views, impossibly comfortable bedding, small thoughtful treatments and an experience, winter or summer, that you will long remember.
*Images are not representative of specific units; they provide a general representation, only.
The Franklin Suite
Huge mountain views to the west. 2 bedroom/1bath. 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen sleep-sofa in living room.
The Caledonia Suite
Long Views down to the driving range/practice facility, 9th fairway and, beyond, Caledonia County. 1 bedroom/1 bath. 1 Queen Bed, 1 Queen sleep-sofa in living room. ADA unit.
The Orleans Suite
Valley views to the east. 1 bedroom/1 bath. 1 King bed, 1 Queen sleep-sofa in the living room.
IT'S IN THE DETAILS
All units include flat screen televisions in all bedrooms and living rooms, a kitchenette, and the Franklin and Caledonia suites have access to second-floor private porch balcony and private reception area and business center.
Some noteworthy suite details:
- All of the maple live edge headboards, mantels, and coat racks were sourced locally from Lyndon Furniture of Lyndonville, Vt.
- Walnut dining room tables and walnut benches were also sourced from Lyndon Furniture.
- Wall photography was sourced from local photographers and employees and depicts our perspective of what makes the region so unique.
- The metal birds and branches above the bedroom headboards are all hand forged by local metalworkers and craftsmen.
- Your suite is located directly in the heart of our Nordic trail system. Come winter, our Clubhouse transforms into the Jay Peak Nordic Center.
Visiting from Canada?
Canadian guests, with valid proof of current residency, can pay up to half their lodging stay at par. A 50% deposit will charge to your credit card when you reserve and you can pay the remaining 50% at check in by cash or money order. LEARN MORE
DEEPLY DISCOUNTED DAY OF ARRIVAL TICKETS
All Jay Peak Vacations include lift tickets and/or waterpark access (depending on which package you choose). Admissions are valid the day following check in.
Guests staying 2-nights or more can add Day Of Arrival lift tickets and/or waterpark access (based on the original package you book) at deeply discounted rates - $15 for waterpark passes (changing to $20 on 11/26/21) or $25 for lift tickets.
Day of Arrival tickets must be purchased in advance by calling (800) 451-4449.