As a Jay Peak Homeowner, you have the right to save on things visitors can only dream about. You (and members of your immediate family) just have to present your POW card to enjoy the following discounts:
IMPROVED DISCOUNTS FOR HOMEOWNERS
We've streamlined the discounts offered on your POW cards and now everyone will have access to the following improved discounts. The only discounts that will still be based on years as a homeowner are Season Pass rates which are detailed further down this page.
- Taiga Spa products & services
- Ski & Ride Lessons including Group Lessons, Private Lessons, Specialty Clinics, and Beginner packages (non-holiday only)
- Tune-ups at the Repair Shop
- Ski or snowboard rentals (single or multi-day)
- A 1-day ski or snowboard demo rental
- Non-sale items at any of the retail shops (The Mountain Shop, The Wave Surf Shop, The Stateside Ski Shop, The Golf Pro Shop, The Ice Haus Pro Shop)
- Full price greens fees (no cart)
- Food only at all restaurants, cafeterias, and coffee shops.
- Ice Haus day passes, rentals, and private ice rental
- Nordic skiing trail fees and rentals (not valid on Fat Biking products or services).
- Championship Golf Course Memberships
- An additional "at par" discount for Canadian residents
All discounts are on full priced items only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials.
- Full Day: $70
- Half Day: $40
- Hourly: $8
Clip & Reels - Climbing Gym
- Adults (15+): $10
- Kids (ages 4-14): $5
- Rates include 1hr of vertical climbing and 1 horizontal ropes course.
- 10% off lodging only
- Access to the same pricing as employees
- Monthly Membership Family (2 Adults, 2 Dependents): $149 ($29 for each additional family member)
- Daily Rate: $5 per person
Pump House Day Passes
- Adults (15+): $25
- Kids (ages 4-14): $20
- Kids 3 & under are free
- Free for summer and fall
Homeowner Services Liaison
2018+19 HOMEOWNER SEASON PASS RATES
We've adjusted the Homeowner Season Pass discounts so that they're based off the earliest, Pre-Season deadline rates. We think this will be helpful because it means that Homeowners can get access to their discounted rates as soon as they're released for the season. You'll also be able to purchase at these rates at any time through the season - as in the past, you aren't tied to any deadline.
You'll notice the discount percentages have changed. Because the Pre-Season rates are lower, we adjusted the % discount so what your paying is in line with what you've paid previously, we're just using the earliest rate tier as the baseline.
Please note that the rates indicated here line up with the retail rates for the Pre-Season deadline. Bronze homeowners have access to these rates at any time through the season. Silver and Gold Homeowners can also access the rates at anytime combined with the discounts listed below.
You can purchase at these rates at anytime BUT if you purchase by May 13th, you'll also get a lift ticket* for the 2018+19 ski/ride season to share with a friend.
*Lift tickets will be issued against all 2018+19 Jay Peak season pass products (purchased through Jay Peak directly) except the Corporate Season Pass. Lift tickets will be valid during the 2018-19 ski & ride season but will be blacked out Saturdays, Christmas Week, and President’s Week. To redeem your ticket, just stop in at Customer Service on the day you'd like to use it, present your valid 2018+19 Season Pass to collect your day ticket.
|JAY ONLY PASSES||Bronze||
|Toddler (5 & under)||$30||$29||$27|
|Midweek (All ages)||$449||$427||$404|
|Beginner Zone (All ages)||$229||$218||$206|
|Family - Adult (30-59)||$649||$617||$584|
|Family - Junior (6-18)||$319||$303||$287|
JAY PEAK/BURKE COMBO
|Toddler (5 & under)||$80||$76||
|Midweek (All ages)||$499||$474||$449|
|Family - Adult (30-59)||$739||$702||$665|
|Family - Junior (6-18)||$379||$360||$341|
Please call (800) 451-4449
Or mail in an APPLICATION with a check (this is a good option for Canadian guests paying at par).
Midweek passes are valid Monday-Friday throughout the 2018+19 season.
Beginner Zone passes are good for adults and juniors, and allow access to lower mountain lifts only.
Toddler passes are free when purchased at the same time as an Adult pass in the same category (Jay/Burke combo pass or Jay Only).
Rates are subject to change without notice. VT sales tax (6%) is not included.