As a Jay Peak Homeowner, you have the right to save on things visitors can only dream about.
- Discounts are valid for up to 4 people, per day.
- The POW Card holder must be present to redeem the discounts. Please present your POW Card and photo ID.
- All discounts are on full priced items only and cannot be combined with any other offer or special.
Updated December 19th, 2022
Deals & Discounts
- Ski & Ride day lessons including Group Lessons/Beginner Packages (for ages 13+) and Private Lessons (all ages). Non-holiday only.
- Tune-ups at the Repair Shop.
- Ski or snowboard rentals, including both Beginner and High Performance equipment. Valid on single and multi-day rentals. This discount does not apply to the try-before-you-buy equipment program.
- Ice Haus admissions to public skate, equipment rentals, and private ice rental.
- Nordic equipment rentals. Not valid on Fat Biking products or services.
- Full price greens fees (no cart).
- Non-sale items at any of the retail shops (The Mountain Shop, The Wave Surf Shop, The Stateside Ski Shop, The Golf Pro Shop, The Ice Haus Pro Shop).
- Taiga Spa products & services.
- Full price memberships for the Jay Peak Championship Golf Course
- Food only at all Jay Peak operated restaurants, cafeterias, and coffee shops (does not include alcohol)
- Lodging reservations (lodging only)
- Nordic trail access
- Movies at the Clips & Reels Recreation Center (based on availability)
- Summer & fall Tram rides
Carved Fitness in the Hotel Jay
- $5pp/per day
- Stop in at the Hotel Jay Front desk with your POW Card and photo ID to get access
Clips & Reels - Climbing Gym
- Adults (15+): $15
- Kids (ages 4-14): $10
- Rates include 1 hour of vertical climbing and 1 horizontal ropes course
- Access to the current Vermont rates
- Access to the same pricing as employees
- Monthly Family Membership: $149, valid for up to 2 Adults and 2 Direct Dependents ($29 for each additional family member)
- Daily Rate: $5 per person
Pump House Day Passes
These discounts are valid on walk up tickets only (based on availability). To guarantee a spot, purchase in advance at regular retail rate. No refunds will be issued on advance purchases.
- Adults (15+): $30
- Kids (ages 4-14): $25
- Kids 3 & under are free
Homeowner Services Liaison
2023+24 HOMEOWNER SEASON PASS RATES
Some of our Season Pass products have changed
You'll notice we've adjusted some age ranges, retired some products, and adjusted others. These changes were made for a variety of reasons - to better line up with comparable lift ticket categories, to retire legacy products that were no longer seeing much interest, to right size our product offering to both our markets and the ebb/flow of operations. Please read the details carefully in the rate grids below to be sure you're purchasing into the correct Season Pass product.
Reciprocal skiing & riding and PGRI sister resorts
Jay Peak Season Passes include access to all our PGRI sister resorts, including Ragged Mountain, Wisp Resort, Wintergreen Resort, Powderhorn Mountain Resort, and Mt Washington Alpine Resort (in British Columbia, Canada). GET ALL THE DETAILS HERE
Purchase by October 9th (Tier 3 deadline) to get your 23+24 Season Passholder Appreciation Gift
As homeowners you can purchase at your discounted rates at any time but if you want to receive our annual Season Passholder Appreciate Gift, you'll need to purchase by October 9th, 2023. Adult, Junior, Senior, U29, and Value Days passes are eligible. Please make sure your mailing address is correct on your profile so your gift connects with you easily.
How do I get my Season Pass?
Stop by Tramside Customer Service or call (800) 451-4449. All Season Pass pickups are at the Tramside Customer Service office.
Canadian guests purchasing at par
As always, Canadian guests (with valid proof of current residency like a driver's license or Medicare card) can purchase at par by cash or check (all credit card transactions are processed in US funds).
You can purchase in person at Tramside Customer Service.
You can also mail a check with this APPLICATION. Mail must be post marked by the relevant tier deadline date to be eligible for those rates.
If you decided to purchase online, remember that all online purchases are processed in US funds because you'll have to use your credit card.
- Discounts only extend to direct dependents (children, spouse) and are not for extended family or group purchases.
Toddler (5 & under)
|Super Senior (75+)||$59||$57||$54|
|Value Days (All ages)||$399||$380||$360|
|Family Adult (30-64)||$719||$684||$648|
|Family Junior (6-18)||$379||$361||$342|
- Toddler Season Pass is FREE when purchased at the same time as an Adult Season Pass in the same category. One free Toddler Season Pass per Adult Season Pass purchase.
- Value Day passes are valid Monday-Thursday, non-holiday. Holiday weeks include Christmas Week (December 25-28, 2023) and Presidents' Week (February 19-22, 2024)
- To purchase at the Family Season Pass rates, at least one Adult and one Junior Season Pass must be purchased together. Family passes are for immediate family with a maximum of 2 Family Adult Season Passes and up to 4 Family Junior Season Passes.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. VT sales tax (6%) is not included.
Please call (800) 451-4449 or mail in an application with a check. Canadian guests paying at par must mail an application/check, any credit card purchases will be in US funds. Season Pass Application