Reservations are required for all SNO-GO Programs
- To purchase SNO-GO Experiences, click "Book & Buy" on this page or call or email Activities at (800) 451-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Day-of bookings are based on availability. Stop by or call the Ski & Ride School desk on Stateside to ask about availability.
- This program is offered daily starting December 17th, 2022
With SNO-GO, getting the entire family on the slopes together can become a reality. Arguably one of the best parts is how simple it is to get started. Most people pick it up within a few runs. The movements mimic skiing and snowboarding, with the added convenience of something to hold onto. And with the guided assistance of our trained Ski & Ride School staff, you'll receive the coaching you need to get the hang of things in no time.
- Meets at Mountain Kids Adventure Center Lobby (Stateside)
- Participants must be 13 years and up, and a minimum of 5 feet tall.
- Helmets are provided and required.
- Winter boots with a rubber bottom are recommended. Snowboard boots work great, and are available at our rental shops.
- SNO-GO Ski Bikes are allowed on all lifts at Jay Peak Resort
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
**For the sake of everyone in the lesson's experience, late arrivals cannot be accepted**
|2 hours||Includes SNO-GO Ski Bike rental and guided instruction.||
|1:45p||2 hours||Includes SNO-GO Ski Bike rental and guided instruction.||$75|
Ready To Sign Up?
- To purchase lessons, click "Book & Buy" on this page or call or email Activities at (800) 451-4449 or email@example.com
Lessons fill up fast, especially for holiday and weekend periods. It’s best to make your reservation as soon as possible.
Rates are subject to change without notice and are inclusive of 6% Vermont tax unless stated otherwise.
A lift ticket is required for all person(s) enrolled in a lesson at Jay Peak.