If pool parties are great, waterpark parties take fun to another level. Bring your group to the Pumphouse Waterpark for a day of splashing, surfing, sliding, arcade game playing and maybe even a little relaxing.
Due to Vermont state guidelines, the Pump House currently has a maximum capacity of 75 people in the waterpark.
Pump House Day Groups
A day in the waterpark for groups of 15 or more. We offer one free day access for every 20 paid group members. Single group payment made at time of reservation. As a day group, you may book up to 30 days prior to your trip date. Day Group visits must be booked in advance. Bookings based on space availability.
|Juniors (ages 4-14)||$40|
|Adults (ages 15+)||$40|
Pump House Party Package - Ages 4 & Up
The Pump House is a dream destination for birthday parties. Pump House parties must be booked in advance. You may book a Pump House Party up to 30 days prior to your trip date. Maximum party size 16 people. Pump House Party sales are limited, due to Vermont state guidelines. Our Pump House party package includes:
- 4 hours of waterpark access for 10 guests
- 4 hour cabana rental
- 2 tokens per person for the Elevation 1851' Arcade
- Birthday gift (1 t-shirt appropriately sized for age)
|Monday to Friday (non-holiday/vacation periods)||$430|
|Sunday (non-holiday/vacation periods)||$455|
|*Saturdays & Holidays Currently Unavailable|
Additional Guest Rates
*Limit of 6 additional people per party
|Adults (ages 15+)||$38/person|
Group Reservations Additional Info
Groups, Pump House Birthday Parties must be reserved at least 72 hours in advance through our Group Sales department, based on space availability. Group and Party admissions cannot be set up through our main Guest Services desk, so please provide us this advance notice so we can accommodate your request.
- Full payment is required upon booking. Paid in one transaction.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Canadian guests with valid proof of current residency (driver’s license, health card, etc.) may purchase at par, in cash.
- All credit cards are processed in US funds
- Birthday parties must be paid with one transaction prior to the event.
Private Flow Rider rental
$200 for the first hour, $150 each additional hour.
$100 deposit due at time of booking.
A cross between skateboarding, surfing and snowboarding (minus the kneepads, sharks and snow), Flowriding has become all the rage thanks to the forgiving nature of the surface (you bounce on a surprisingly soft platform). Those with a modicum of athletic ability will be up and carving in no time.
- For groups of up to 15 people
- $200 for the first hour, $150 each additional hour
- Full payment due at time of booking.
- Must check Reservations based on space availability.
- Private rentals are offered outside of regularly scheduled operating hours.
Private Waterpark Rental
Want to have the waterpark all to yourself?
Private waterpark rentals are available for times outside of regularly scheduled park operations. Private Food & Beverage, and Bar Service planning are available.
1-Hour Rental Options:
|Full park rental with Lazy River included||$1,400|
|Park Rental without the Lazy River include||$1,150|
|Full park rental with Lazy River included||$1,200/hour|
|Park Rental without the Lazy River include||$1,000/hour|
- $500 deposit due at time of booking.
- Full payment due 14 days prior to event date.
- Event size limited to Vermont State COVID-19 guidelines. Additional guidelines may apply.
- Private rentals are offered outside of scheduled operating hours.
- Some evening rentals may have limited hours of availability
Must check availability by calling (802) 988-2764 or emailing email@example.com.